Monday, February 15, 2016

About The Blog

Welcome!!!!! 

My name is Lindy and I am completely obsessed with Makeup.


My purpose for starting the Blog is to educate and share my passion for Makeup. I want the world to know that the artistry of Makeup is not just pretty colors on your face. Makeup is not to cover up, it is to enhance our beauty. It’s not all about pleasing others. When I wake up in the morning and get ready to start my day I do not do it for anyone other than myself. When you put your best face forward, your self-confidence and self esteem are enhanced. When you feel like you look better on the outside then you will feel better on the inside.


My journey began in January 2015 where a friend of mine was interested in ordering makeup online and asked me if I can order something so she could get the free shipping. Mind you I had no clue about makeup. The closest I had was a $1 store eye shadow palette which I rarely used.


So I agreed and found an Urban Decay Smokey Palette for $20. I got the palette in the mail and it came with instructions on how to create makeup looks. That worked for a few days but I still had problems with applying it correctly. A friend of mine suggested I go on YouTube and look up makeup tutorials on how other people use the Smokey palette. So I started watching a video on the palette which resulted to more videos on How to apply liner, how to blend, how to find the right foundation etc. Fast forward to present day I now have my own channel where I make my own YouTube tutorial videos and started a freelance MUA business.



No comments:

Post a Comment