Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Lindy Answers Your Questions

Hello My Lovelies
I hope you all having a great day. Last Night I asked my Followers to ask me questions so I can do a question and answer blog.
Below are just a few topics that were given. Hope my answers help.
Remember to stay Beautiful!
 
Question 1: 
How do I do a Winged Liner? - Renee
 
 
Answer: The winged liner is super simple. You just need the right tools. I put a winged liner on every single day. The trick is scotch tape. Yes I said scotch tape. Cut a piece of tape about 5 inches long. Rip them into 2 equal pieces. Place them on the top of your hands. This is so the adhesive won't be as tacky on your face. Line them side by side with your lower lash line. I prefer a gel liner but you can use a liquid liner or pencil. Follow the picture below and you will have a fierce winged liner in no time.
 
Question 2:
 How can I have the Perfect Lip? - Bailee & Shannin
Answer: To prevent the lipstick from feathering/smearing, use a perfectly sharpened lip pencil, line the center of the Cupid’s Bow and center of the bottom lip and corners (Below).  
Connect the lines for a solid line then blend with a lip brush from the edge of your lips toward the center. Apply color, working from the outer corners to the center of the upper and lower lip then add a lip gloss and Voila!!             


Question 3:
What steps do I take before and after applying makeup? - Christine, Kelley and Fallon
Answer: Before putting makeup on you have to make sure you are taking care of your skin. You should wash your face daily with a face scrub and apply moisturizer. I like to use the Target Brand apricot scrub, For moisturizer I use ELF Tinted moisturizer but you can use any moisturizing lotion.  Always put on a face primer & Eyeshadow primer. This will help keep your makeup on longer.  I like to use Smashbox photo finish face primer & Urban Decay Primer potion for the eyes.
After you apply your makeup I would spray my face with a setting spray. Urban Decay all nighter or ELF setting spray are great choices. If you are on a budget, believe it or not but Hair Spray works just as well. Just don't get it in your eyes! Try to use waterproof makeup. It will last longer!

                       Question 4: How do I contour? - Ashley
 Answer: Contouring is your friend. It can be a task however. If you do not know how to contour correctly you will look like a hot mess. You need 3 things. Bronzer, Highlight and Blush. Below is a chart that can be helpful. There are millions of videos on YouTube on how to contour. Try to steer away from a dark bronzer if you are fair skinned.
I use the Kat von D Contour palette. There are instructions in the palette on how to contour.
Question 5: I am a male, How can I put makeup on without looking like a drag queen? - Gabriel
Answer: Go light on the makeup. All you really need is a nice matte liquid foundation. You can quirt some foundation on your hands and put on your face as if you are putting lotion on. Make sure you get your neck and ears. The size of a nickel would be enough. Spread it around and as long as you blend, no one will know you have it on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment