Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fall Makeup

Hey Beauties,
I took a little hiatus but I am back. I hope everyone enjoyed their summer. I don't know about you but I LOVE Fall. Pumpkins, Hoodies and Halloween. Also October is my birthday month. But there is one thing I mostly love about fall. Fall makeup. Dark lips, smoky eyes and lighter foundation. Dark red and plum lips. Cool Tone eyes. Matte finishes.  Also cosmetic companies will be launching their new products in the upcoming weeks. Lorac is coming out with a new palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills concealer sticks and so on and so on. Below are some of my fave fall, vampy looks. Enjoy!



Image result for fall makeup looks Image result for fall makeup looks

Image result for fall lipsImage result for fall makeup
Image result for fall eye makeupImage result for jaclyn hillImage result for thatgirlshaexoImage result for nikkietutorialsImage result for shaaanxoImage result for ready set glamour



No comments:

Post a Comment