Thursday, April 7, 2016

Blemishes and Redness. How to cover them like a pro

How many times have we woken up to find a giant pimple on our face or redness either from the weather or lack of sleep? This can damper your whole day. I have a couple of tricks that I use when I break out or have discoloration.


1. Make sure you pop the pimple. No point of trying to cover up a mountain. The smoother the surface the better. Only pop it when it's ready (white head).


2. Apply a skim smoother. I use L'Oreal Miracle Blur. Anything collagen based would work. Another great product is Nivea After shave balm. Trust me, it works :)


3. Apply a full coverage foundation. Make sure you apply a little more then normal on the red part or where the blemish is.


4. Apply concealer on the affected areas. I use Maybelline Face Studio Master conceal in a lighter shade and spot conceal.


5. Apply a tinted face powder to the affected areas. Don't forget to blend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment