Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MY FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER $10


Hello my Beauties. We all know makeup is pretty pricey. I can't even count the times I went to Sephora and loved a lipstick or eye-shadow and when I take a look at the cost I am like O_o. The Cosmetic industry is one of the most wealthiest industries to date.   
I once saw a lipstick for $35.00. FOR ONE! Are they insane?
Well I have found many beauty items that won't hurt your wallet. Below are a list of my faves that even though you didn't pay much for them you will look like a million bucks! Stay Beautiful My Friends!
 
 
PRIMERS:
elf Eyelid Primer $2
Wet-n-Wild Eye Primer $4
Nivea Moisturizing Crème $5
 
BRUSHES/FACE TOOLS:
Real Techniques Sculpting Brush (for applying Foundation) $9
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge $6 or 2 for $10
elf Brushes $1-$6
 
EYELINER:
Maybelline Gel Liner $9
elf Liquid Liner $2
 
BROWS:
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder $6
 
MASCARA:
Maybelline Lash Volume $7
 
EYESHADOW:
Wet-n-Wild Crème Brulee (all over lid base) $.99
Wet-n-Wild Trios and Quads $2.99-$3.99
Maybelline Infallable Shadows $7.99
 
LIPS:
Maybelline Lipsticks $6.99
NYX Matte Lip Gloss $5.99
Wet-n-Wild $.99-$1.99
 
CONCEALERS:
NYX Under Eye Corrector $4
 
FOUNDATION & BLUSH:
elf Foundation $6
L'Oreal True Match Foundation $8.99
Milani Rose Blush $9
elf Blush $3
 
CONTOUR:
Wet-n-Wild Bronzer and Highlight palette $5
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment